Cookies are used at Sportbettingbangladesh. This is done so that each user gets the webpage optimised based on their preferences.
What exactly are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data from a specific website stored on a user’s computer while browsing the web. They can have many functions. For example, with the help of cookies, your browser can remember your login details for a specific website. Cookies also allow website owners to track how many unique people have visited their website.
How do cookies work?
- To minimize bugs, crashes, or glitches;
- To assist partners by providing you with advertisements that may be of good use to you;
- To recognize the device you’re using to access Sportbettingbangladesh and adapt the website based on your preferences;
- To let our users make use of live services on any page of the website;
How can you block cookies on your computer?
Surely, cookies are useful. However, they are not necessary. If you accidentally allow cookies but don’t want to use them, you can manually block them. Each browser has different processes for blocking cookies, and we present to you the most popular browsers:
- Safari. Open the browser, click “Menu,” “Preferences,” and “Security.” Then, simply press “Block Third-Party and Advertising Cookies” and save;
- Firefox. Just visit “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy” and press the “Disable cookies” button;
- MS Edge. Open the website, click “Menu,” “Settings,” “Site Permissions,” “Cookies and Site Data,” and press “Block All Cookies”;
- Google Chrome. Click “Menu,” “Settings,” Privacy and Security,” “Cookies and Other Site Data,” and press “Block All Cookies.”
What are the consequences of blocking cookies?
There is no harm at all from blocking cookies in your browser. However, if you block cookies, Sportbettingbangladesh will not be able to provide you with information that may be useful to you based on your preferences and wishes.